Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cup of Tea Card

As I wait for my starter kit I have been doing lots of searching all over for some great crafting ideas. I have found some great things that I look forward to trying when my supplies finally arrive. I was watching The Martha Stewart Show today and fell in love with this tea cup card. It's such a great idea for anyone who loves drinking tea. It could be altered with hot chocolate too. I thought it would be a great card to teach at a workshop that I could have little packets of tea for the group to include with the card.

Here's a picture of the finished card from the website.

Find the directions here: http://www.marthastewart.com/article/valentines-day-card

I look forward to making this card with my supplies. I got an email today that my kit has been shipped!! Once I get a chance to make the card I will post my picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment