Friday, February 19, 2010

New Baby Card

Well it's been a LONG week with very little crafting. I did get a chance to make a card for my sister-in-law who just delivered their son on Monday! We cannot wait for our sons to grow up together so close in age.




Being a new demonstrator, I didn't get any patterned cardstock or accessories in my kit. I am waiting for my first workshop to order some of these supplies.

So, this card uses only the blue cardstock and the happy new baby stamp from Stampin' Up. The stamp is apart of the Fun and Fast Notes set. I stamped it with the classic black ink pad then used the Stampin' Pastels and Blender Pens to customize the stroller. Click on the links to purchase any of these items from my site.

This was a very simple card to make once I found the matching cardstock. This would be a great one to make multiples for future use. It can easily be changed for a girl too, substitute pink cardstock for the blue. I will definitely reuse this card style when I need to make up a quick card.

Let me know if you have any questions about this card or supplies from my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment