Monday, February 1, 2010

New Demonstrator

I am a new demonstrator for Stampin' Up! I am really looking forward to beginning this business. I want to use this post to help promote what I am doing. If you have never seen Stampin Up products, you are in for a treat! If you have then you know what a great company this is to buy paper-crafting supplies. You may use me to buy these great supplies. If you live in San Diego and would be interested in hosting a party you may contact me. Either way, I am here to show what you can do with Stampin' Up! products. I am very excited to be doing something that I absolutely love.

Here is the link to my Stampin' Up website where you can contact me and shop directly for the supplies. I hope you enjoy everything there.
http://brittnysmith.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment