Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Big Shot is the Best!!!

I have been a scrapbooker for the past 3 years. I have used lots of tools to help with this hobby. I find myself using one tool over and over again. That's the Big Shot!!

The best thing is that Stampin' Up! offers the machine and lots of die cuts exclusively for Stampin' Up!

As a scrapbooker, I love to journal the story behind the pictures. I'm always looking for cute ways for journaling blocks. I own the scallop square clear bigz die.

I knew this would be a good one to use for all of my crafting. I thought I could use it for journaling but the page I was working on required more space for me to write. I knew that I wanted to use this so I put my brain to work. I cut out two squares and figured out I can put them together to make a bigger journaling block and still make it look cute. It was the easiest thing for me to do too. The machine does all the work for you! Here's a picture of my creation and journaling block.You can't even tell I put two squares together either. I know that the machine might be a little pricey for you but it truly is a great investment for all types of crafters. You can do sooo many things with the machine so it's worth the price. I particularly love what I have been seeing from other demonstrators with this die cut. If you are a sewer and would love to make your own purse take a look at these. These were created by Lisa Freeman.

The flower featured is another die cut that Stampin' Up! offers. It's called Flower Folds Bigz XL Die. You build the flower after cutting it out. The machine can cut through all different types of material so it's definitely worth buying. I have used lots of different tools for crafting and can truly say that this is my ultimate favorite. It has paid for itself with how much I use it!

If you would like to buy the Big Shot, please go here to purchase it. I would love to show you all the different things you can do with this during a workshop. If you would like me to demonstrate for you, contact me with your information. There are so many possibilities with the Big Shot and that's why I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment