Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Meetup Group

Well, I went ahead and started a meetup group. If you have ever heard of meetup.com it's a great site to find others with the same hobbies and interests as you. I have used this site to find other stay at home moms who like to get out of the house with their children. I have met some great friends from this.

So I decided to make one to promote Stampin' Up and my business. I'm hoping to find a bunch of new friends who love to craft. Maybe, just maybe, they will become life-long customers or even better some recruits. I just started this today so I will update with how many members next week. My first meetup is planned for April 30th. Check back then to see how that went as well.

If you live in the San Diego area and would be interested in attending our meetups, click on the badge and join our group!! We always need more creative minds!

No comments:

Post a Comment