Sunday, April 4, 2010

My New Sidebar Buttons

I have added lots of new buttons to the side of my blog. There are links to all of the catalogs, promotions, March projects, and some other things that you need to check out!!! I am very happy with having these to help my customers have an easier way of navigating my blog for things they want. I really want to point out the clear block template button that was designed by LaycockDesigns. Here you can see the size of each of our clear mount blocks that you might need for all of your new clear mount stamp sets you are buying. Aren't the clear mount stamps a great new addition to Stampin' Up?

I will update the projects each month and when new catalogs are released. So check back and use my buttons as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment