Saturday, April 24, 2010

Upcoming Workshop

I have been receiving a lot of interested members for my Meetup group. We are going to meet and craft next Friday and Saturday. I offered 2 days since I know people have to work and wanted to give everyone a chance to come. So this week I worked on the 2 cards we are going to make. I have to say that I am VERY happy with the two cards that I created. I can't say that they are my original designs but did tweak them to match what I wanted. My first card I cased from the March Stampin' Success magazine. As a demonstrator, you receive a monthly idea magazine that talks about the business and has some great ideas to demonstrate with. Another great reason to become a demonstrator. You can always join my team where this month you will receive some helpful DVDs to help start you on the right track for your business. Click on the join my team link if you are interested in learning more.

Now onto the cards.

The second card I got the idea from BJ Peters using the Top Note Sizzix Die. She created a flower 3D box, so I used the idea to make it on a card. Again, I am very happy with the way this card turned out.

These two cards have been my favorite that I have created since becoming a demonstrator in February. I am really looking forward to demonstrating these examples at the Meetup because I am very proud of them! I also hoping they inspire some people to place orders (maybe for the Big Shot especially!!) I will update everyone next weekend how both Meetups go!


No comments:

Post a Comment