Saturday, May 1, 2010

Let's Celebrate!!!

There are a lot of things happening today. First, Stampin' Up has released the summer mini catalog. There are a lot of great new products in this catalog. I am very excited about the build a wheel stamps. I am featuring these in my upcoming mini catalog release party May 29th. Download the catalog and save to your computer so you can look through it whenever you want.
This catalog runs from today May 1, 2010 until August 31, 2010.


This is considered my favorite month of the year! Not only is it my birthday month, but it's also considered National Scrapbooking Month!!!! Scrapbooking is the reason I started crafting. I love to scrapbook to have my memories for years to come. Stampin' Up is having a promotion to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month. I will definitely be taking advantage of the free designer brads you can order when you order a qualifying stamp set. Check out the flyer to see what stamp sets qualify for free brads when you place an order. Then come shopping on my site!!



Since a new month has started today, I changed the projects featured on the right side of my blog. When you click on the picture, a list of supplies will be shown where you can place your order from my site and receive everything you need to make. Check them out.

I will be featuring scrapbook pages this month to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment