Saturday, November 19, 2011

Being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator is Great!

I love being a Stampin' Up demonstrator.  There are so many great perks when you join.  Not only do you get 20% discount on every order you make, but you can also use the business as a tool to make a little extra cash if you wish.

What I absolutely love is our monthly demonstrator magazines that we receive.  There are SO many great ideas to help you grow your business and projects just to make as a crafter.  You cannot receive these unless you are a demonstrator.  I received this in the mail Friday and there is a flower box that I'm dying to make for some holiday gifts for family members.  I can access the supplies and directions needed to make this project on our demonstrator only website too.  So I have noted what I need and will be adding these supplies to my first demonstrator order in December.  Stay tuned for a future post once I have this project created.

The other thing that I just have to brag about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator is that we receive the catalogs at least a month in advance and then get to preorder the supplies from that catalog a month before it is released to customers.  That gives us the opportunity to create projects for workshops to increase sales for that catalog.  I just received my Occassions mini catalog that will begin in January and have to admit that I can't wait to preorder in December and start creating projects to share in January!  It will be hard not to share it before than but there are some great items you will just have to wait to see but it will be worth it!

Oh how I love the perks of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator!  Click on join me on the left to learn more and join my team!  I look forward to sharing my crafting love with you and having you apart of my growing business.

No comments:

Post a Comment