Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Cards

I know this is long overdue, but I actually didn't send my cards out this year until the Friday before Christmas. I obviously didn't have very good time management this holiday season! Maybe a new year's resolution for the upcoming year :)

I created this easy and simple card because I had a bunch to send and not a whole lot of time. It turned out to be very cute though and could easily be in my next year's holiday workshops, classes and stamp-a-stack. I created two different versions cause I could only do the same thing so many times. Plus I wanted to see what changing the colors would do to the card. So here's the two versions of my Xmas cards this year.










Inside saying that I just love with Season's Greetings on front
 Here's what I used:

Cardstock: Whisper White
                   Real Red
                   Garden Green

Ink: Real Red
        Garden Green

Stamp Sets: Stitched Stockings from 2011 Holiday Mini
                   Many Merry Messages

Supplies: Clear Block for stocking stamps
                Big Shot
                Snow Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from 2011 Holiday Mini
                Stocking Builder Punch from 2011 Holiday Mini (which will NOT be carried over so get it before January 3rd if you love this punch!)
                Glimmer Brads in Real Red and Garden Green
                Paper Piercing Tool
                Mat Stack
                Snail Adhesive

That's all it takes to make this simple but beautiful card.  Let me know what you think by leaving a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment