Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's Been Awhile (Updated)

I know it's been awhile since my last crafting post, but it's been pretty busy for me recently.  Thanksgiving, my sons second birthday and now Christmas have just taken up too much of my time.  I received my first demonstrator order this week and am dying to try out my new products.  Things on my list:
  • Making cookies using our new Sweet Pressed Cookie stamp sets Check for post about this
  • My sons Mickey Mouse thank you cards for his bday Working on these today
  • Birthday cards for a few bdays coming up the rest of this month Mostly done with these, but one more today
  • Xmas cards (I know it's getting late, so this is on top of my list) Blog post about these
  • Classes for the upcoming year, including embossing and Valentine's treat cups Changed to offering only one class at first since I'm new to classes.  Working on Valentine's class this weekend.  Check out my sidebar and previous post for information about that class.
  • Open house items Still deciding on these
  • Valentine craft fair I'm attending at the end of January Working on this weekend
I'm starting to feel overwhelmed and WAY behind already just looking at my list.  I guess I can only take it one item at a time.  So, hopefully I will have a bunch of new posts soon to share.  Thanks for baring with me!  Off to craft I go!

Feels good to cross off two items off that list, but still seems like I have a lot to do.  I guess I'm 99% done with the bday cards but just need to make one more for my mother-in-laws bday that was yesterday but we're celebrating Sunday.  After today I will have three crossed off my list and hopefully 4 with my sons thank you cards.  Those shouldn't take me too long.  All that will be left is my class and Valentine's craft fair since I still haven't figured out my Open House yet.  I'm hoping this weekend to get a lot more accomplished since we're not doing anything for New Year's this year but having a relaxing day and night at home.  I should have a lot of time on my hands.  Until another post when I can cross more of those items off my list! 

Everyone have a happy and safe New Year!

1 comment: