Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Love Stampin' Up

First thing first.  The FREE stuff!!

Stampin' Up is offering a FREE digital download for reaching 100,000+ fans on facebook!! 

Here's what Stampin' Up says on their page:
Thank you for being our friends! To show our appreciation for our 100,000 (plus) Facebook fans, we’re giving away a free digital kit to EVERYONE to use with My Digital Studio (or any other design software if My Digital Studio is not available where you live). The Day in the Life kit contains Designer Series Papers, embellishments, a Designer Template, and is valued at $14.95(US)! To download the kit, just follow the link below. And so you (and your friends) have plenty of time to download the kit, we’ll make sure it is available through January 10.

To receive your downloads, find the link on my own Stampin' Up facebook page or Stampin' Up's facebook page.  You will be taken to a survey first to complete than download your content.  What a great way to say thank you to all their fans!!  I'll be completing my survey once I'm home from work.

Second, today is the last day to place your Holiday Mini catalog order before it's over.  Sad to see it go but excited to introduce everyone to the Occasions Mini catalog starting tomorrow.  There are SO many cute things, I can't wait to share with you.  Stay tuned tomorrow to see the new catalog.

Anyways, if you haven't seen the carryover items from the Holiday catalog check them out HERE
You will be able to order these and only these items after today.  The most talked about item NOT returning is the Stocking Punch.  I used that on my Christmas cards this year if you want to see an example.  If this is something you want to have for future use, make sure to place an order through my online store HERE

Only 2 more days for the Clearance Rack Blitz going on too.  Today would be a great day to place an order for both Holiday mini and Clearance Rack items.  There are current punches being sold for half off because they are the old style.  I placed an order to get a bunch of these punches because they do the same thing as the new style punches.  Plus I LOVE saving money on things I'll use!!  I hope you get everything you are looking for!

Check back tomorrow for the Occasions Mini catalog release!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment