Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Occasions Demonstrator Swap

One great thing about being a demonstrator is the support you get from other demonstrators.  I am attending a group meeting with my upline demonstrators (these are the people that I have signed up underneath) at the end of January.  I am participating in the swap with stamp sets from the new Occasions Mini Catalog starting today!  Take a look at the catalog HERE.  (Sidebar will be updated when I have a second as well)

We are to include the stamp set of our choice so I chose P.S. I Love You.  I just liked everything about this set for Valentine's day and to express love!  Our requirements are 3 layers and 1 embellishment.  Here's what I came up with.
P.S. I Love You

Closeup to see the embossed and dimension to this card.
A lot of these things are in the new Occasions catalog.  Take a look at what I used to make this card.

Cardstock: Whisper White
                   Melon Mambo (even though the picture doesn't really show the true color)
                   Daffodil Delight
                   Tempting Turquoise
                   Tempting Turquoise Designer Series Paper

Ink: Melon Mambo
        Tempting Turquoise
        Daffodil Delight

Stamp Set: P.S. I Love You from new Occasions Mini Catalog!  (Middle stamped heart, saying and border around saying are apart of set)

Accessories: Tempting Turquoise Glitter brads
                      Mat Pack
                      Paper Piercing Tool
                      Clear Mount Block (I used C)
                      Modern Label Punch
                      Framelits Heart Die from Occasions catalog (These are wonderful to make all different size hearts on any size paper.  I used the framelits on the stamped heart and heart behind it.
                      Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die from Occasions catalog (These are the hearts that are embossed)
                      Mini Glue Dots
                      Dimensionals
                      Snail Adhesive

I would love to hear what you think of this card since it's new and my own creation along with your thoughts on the new Occasions catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment