Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentine Card

I have been doing a lot of crafting because I have a table at a local craft fair on January 29th.  I am hoping to sell some of my work but most importantly to promote my business.  It's a Valentine themed fair so my next couple of samples will be Valentines.  My first picture is a full card that's very simple to make but I absolutely love this layout.  I found it on Pinterest.  Side note: if you aren't following me on pinterest or have no clue what that is, check it out because you are going to love it!  But beware, can waste hours finding ideas!  Click on the red pinterest button on the left sidebar to follow my pins.

Anyways,  like I said I cased it from Pinterest from www.simpleandsincere.com but I changed it just a little to make it my own.

Close up to show bling, bling!!
Supplies needed to make this card:

Cardstock: Whisper White
                    Cherry Cobbler
                    Daffodil Delight

Ink: Cherry Cobbler
       Early Espresso

Stamp set: P.S. I Love You from Occasions Mini (this has become my favorite stamp set from the new Occasions mini catalog)

Accessories: Clear mount block C
                     Pinking Hearts Border Punch
                     Full Heart Punch
                     Modern Label Punch
                     Snail Adhesive
                     Stampin Dimensionals
                    Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details (glitter on hearts) from Occasions Mini

That's all it takes to make this simple but beautiful card.  I've made about 15 so far.  I'm working on other cards and candy holders so stay tuned to see what I come up with next for Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment