Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I'm Working On

Just a quick update to let everyone know what I'm working on this month.

  • Craft fair projects are beginning this weekend.  It took me some time to figure out what I want to sell and I think I have it all figured out.  So, starting this weekend is beginning an insane amount of Valentine projects!  They need to be done for the fair on January 29th.  Luckily I have recruited my mom and sister (who are awesome crafters) to help me.  At least we'll be spending some quality time together doing something we all love.
  • I am also working on my next class that will be featuring the Create & Keep Simply Sent Card Kit.  As well as my in person class, I am offering it as an online kit with instructions and tutorial when placed through my online store.  More details in a future blog post so stay tuned if you are interested!  Here's a picture of everything included in the Kit that we will be turning into a card box and 10 cards:
Create & Keep Simply Sent

  • Sale a Bration starts at the end of this month so I'm figuring out offering a booking party that you don't have to come to a workshop for.  You just take catalogs to various coworkers/friends/family that you think will place an order.  Details to follow in another blog post as well once I have it all figured out.
That's it for now.  I'm hoping to get back to sharing my pictures of projects, but just haven't had much time to craft.  There have been some major life changes in our family that have affected my crafting time.  Hopefully things settle down and can get back to what I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment