Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 10: Name that Set?

Good morning crafters!

Today is the last and final day for Name that Set? 


When you have all 10 answers, email them to brittnycreates@gmail.com  for your name to be put in the drawing for this FREE bundle.  It includes 2 spools: 10 yards of 1/8" ribbon in Colypso Coral and Lucky Limeade and 30 brads: 6 each of 5 designs.  These are featured in the Sale-a-bration catalog.


I hope you have enjoyed checking out different cards each day.  I enjoyed sharing them with you.  I also hope you have learned a little more about the Occasions mini catalog.  If this challenge has peeked your interest into wanting any of these sets, you can place your order through my Online Store  *For every $50 (before shipping and taxes) that you spend will get you a FREE Sale-a-bration item (like this ribbon and brad bundle) until the end of March.  What a great time to get any of these stamp sets you love from this challenge!

Stay tuned until tomorrow where I announce the winner!  Thanks for playing along.


Note: This card is not my creation but I have been given permission from Mary Ann H. to feature it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment