Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FREE Trial of My Digital Studio

Hello crafters!

I didn't want to really post anything during my blog candy contest but I had to announce this.  Stampin' Up! is offering the My Digital Studio Express FREE for a month. 

* Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
Q: Do my 30 days start as soon as I download My Digital Studio?A: Your 30 day trial period starts as soon as you launch the program. It does not matter when you download the program, your 30 days will start as soon as you actually launch (open) the program.

* Full design functionality.
Q: Is the trial version of the software different from the paid version of My Digital Studio Express?A: No. When you order the My Digital Studio Express Trial, you will receive the full version of My Digital Studio Express. The software will function exactly the same as if you had purchased the software--you can design, purchase downloads, and print. The only difference is that you can only use the trial version for 30 days.

* Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express—that’s $50 worth of content!
Q: What digital content comes with the My Digital Studio Express Trial?A: My Digital Studio Express includes one stamp brush set, 12 Designer Series Paper patterns, 81 embellishments, 26 punches, and 5 designer templates.

 

* Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.
Q: What happens to digital downloads I purchase during the 30 day trial period?A: You (and your customers) will have continued access to any downloads you purchase during the trial period. If you choose to purchase the software, you will simply need to enter a product key, and you will be able to use all your downloads like normal. If you do not purchase the software, you will still have access to your downloads through your download manager, and you will be able to load them to the digital design software of your choice.

* Access to our professional print services.
Q: Can I place a print order with the trial version?A: Yes. You have full access to everything you can do in My Digital Studio for a full 30 days. This includes full designing functionality, printing, and the ability to purchase downloads.

*For use beyond 30 days, purchase My Digital Studio Express or the My Digital Studio disc version through my online store: www.brittnysmith.stampinup.net
Q: What happens after the 30 day trial period is over?A: When you launch the software after the 30 day trial period is over, you will be prompted to enter a product key. You will not be able to use the software again until you have entered a product key. You can get a product key by purchasing My Digital Studio or My Digital Studio Express. The product key prompt will include a link to the software page of MyDigitalStudio.net, which will tell your customers where to order the software.

To access your FREE trial.  Go to my site: www.brittnysmith.stampinup.net then click "Shop Now" under the products tab.  It's item number 129600 if you do not see a small box advertising MDS on the right.

*To Install:
Q: How do my customers install the My Digital Studio Express Trial software after they have ordered it?A: Your customers can access their My Digital Studio Express Trial download through the Downloads section of their account. Make sure they select Mac or Windows, and the download and install wizards will walk them through the rest of the process.

I hope this clarifies this FREE trial for you.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  If you want to take advantage of this head to my store: www.brittnysmith.stampinup.net now.

No comments:

Post a Comment