Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Class

I had such a nice time teaching my class on Saturday.  I'm learning more and more every time that I do these.  I'll show you up close pictures of each project. 

This box holds A LOT of candy!  I sent each guest home with some chocolate and 2 snickerdoodle cookies!

Flowers attached to handle of box
Window Card

Embossed flower on inside of card



If you want to know how I made these projects you can place a minimum $50 order (before shipping and taxes) online or in person than I will email you the Word or PDF tutorial.  The tutorial features step by step instructions and pictures to help you create these projects using the Mixed Bunch stamp set.  To see a full list of supplies needed to make these projects check out my previous post HERE

The other thing that I just have to share about this class are the snickerdoodles that I made.  I read on stampin connection (which is a demonstrator only site; another great perk about Stampin' Up!) a snickerdoodle recipe to try with the Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamp sets.  I absolutely LOVE snickerdoodles and my class was the perfect time to try them so I could send home extras with the ladies.  They turned out great (minus a bunch that were burnt due to my awful oven but I could rant for hours about that)  I left out the baking soda from the recipe which is what you need to do if you are using the Sweet Pressed Cookie stamp sets in order for the stamp image to come out after baking.  I stamped the cookie before baking with all 3 images and here's what they came out to look like:
The first image is the bunny, the middle is the shamrock and the third is the flower.  A little hard to tell in the picture but the flower came out the best but the other ones are just as cute in person.  I was just happy to find another recipe beside sugar that would work with these cookie stamps.  I will post directions on how to make these cookies on another post.

My next cookies will be peanut butter that I've heard will work too.  If you know anything about me, you know how much I love peanut butter so I'm REALLY dying to try these!


No comments:

Post a Comment