Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mobile upload

This post has no crafting content but Im just so excited that I had to share. My husband and I switched phones from iphone to Samsung. We did this because we don't have any other apple products but I use Google for a lot of things. Samsung is Google based so it was just a better fit for me. I couldn't believe I was actually giving up the iphone but I couldn't be happier with my new phone. We went with the newest Samsung from at&t. Those commercials where they ask if its a phone or tablet is the one we got. It is BIG for a phone but I love how big the screen is for so many reason. So this post is coming from my new phone!  I'm hoping using my phone will allow me to post my projects more often since I won't need to download pictures to my computer first.  Keeping my fingers crossed!  Now I just have to figure out how to get my signature to end my blog. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment