Monday, March 12, 2012

We Have a Winner!

I am happy to announce that Linda has won my March tutorial for FREE by leaving a comment on my blog for my 100th post!  Congrats Linda and I will be emailing you the tutorial to make these projects.




If you would like my March tutorial to make the Mixed Bunch cards and box we made in my class on Saturday than place a minimum of $50 order (before shipping and taxes) online or in person and I will email you the tutorial for FREE!  Along with this tutorial you will get FREE Sale-a-bration products for every $50 you spend.  You have until the end of March to take advantage of these 2 offers.

Head to my store at www.brittnysmith.stampinup.net.  Click on the Products tab than Shop Now to begin shopping now.  You can find the supplies needed to make these projects from my previous post HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment