Friday, March 30, 2012

Wedding Card

My husband's cousin is getting married today and was so excited because gave me an excuse to make this card.


I have seen this card done so many times and have always wanted to do my own version but never had a reason to.  So as soon as we got the invitation, I was already planning this card out in my head months in advance.  If you can't tell her colors are pink.  I just love how this card turned out with the pop of pink behind the hearts.  I have to admit this is one of my favorite designs for a card and I can't wait to make more (which will happen at the end of April when my husband's Aunt and Uncle get married!!)

Here are the supplies to make this card:

Card stock: Melon Mambo
                   Basic Black
                   Whisper White
                   Melon Mambo Designer Series Paper

Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs #113490 $27.95

Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink Pad

Accessories: Basic Black 1/2 Inch Scallop Polka Ribbon
                     Basic Black 1/4 Inch Grosgrain Ribbon
                     Silver Mini Brads
                     Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
        Tools: Big Shot
                   Paper Snips
                   Paper Cutter
                   Backgrounds 1 Stampin' Up! Texturz Plates used for embossing hearts and whisper white card stock
                    Hearts Collection Framelits Dies
       Punches: Scallop Oval
                       Large Oval
                       Small Oval
                       Scallop Trim Corner
                       Full Heart
        Adhesives: Snail
                          Stampin' Dimensionals

Leave a comment or email me if you have any questions about this card.  You can place an online order 24/7 through my site www.brittnysmith.stampinup.net to get any or all of these supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment