Thursday, April 5, 2012

Favorite Product

<p>I just happened to be at my moms today and her May issue of CardMaker magazine came in the mail. I usually only flip through real fast to see if there are any cute card ideas. Since I had a little extra time, I sat down to flip through the whole magazine.</p>
<p>Boy was I surprised to see our cookie stamps on the editors favorite products section!&nbsp; I love when I see our products in magazines because they truly are the best and everyone needs to know about it. I'm shocked how little people know or have never heard of Stampin' Up! before.
And these cookie stamps have become one of my favorite products as well. The cookies have such a cute image once they are baked. I'm really hoping Stampin'Up! continues to bring out new cookie stamps.


No comments:

Post a Comment