Friday, April 20, 2012

Going, Going, Gone

I'm finally back from my vacation and wanted to quickly post the retired stamp list.  I would love to provide you with some inspiration but after returning to work on Thursday and preparing for a craft fair this weekend, I haven't had time to craft much myself.  I'm hoping to do some after this weekend.

If you haven't heard, Stampin' Up! is making a HUGE change to their annual idea book and catalog.  They are making it much smaller (and cheaper, ya!!) which means that A LOT of the stamp sets are retiring.  Here's a list of the sets that if you want and don't have them yet, make sure to order them through my site before May 31st because who knows where they will go once they are gone!

PDF of retiring stamp sets

Download and print so you have this handy when you place your next order at www.brittnysmith.stampinup.net 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment