Friday, April 27, 2012

Occasions Mini Catalog

I can't believe I almost forgot!

The Occasions mini catalog expires Monday!
See the catalog HERE if you don't have a hard copy to look through.

With all of the retiring lists coming out, I feel like this month has been shadowed by that.  So this weekend would be the perfect time to place an order.  If you know that you would like anything from the Occasions catalog before it's gone, you might as well check the retiring lists Stamps and Accessories and Decor Elements to add to your order.  Another good thing to check out right now is the clearance rack.  There are some products at GREAT discounts!  Also remember when you reach $150, you receive the hostess benefits of $25 worth of FREE products!  So make sure to check that catalog, retiring lists and clearance rack before it's too late!

To begin your order head to my online store HERE or contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment