Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Corner Bookmark

Bookmark fits on corner of pages

One VERY nice perk about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that we receive a monthly magazine called Stampin' Success.  There are always such great ideas that help run my business.

One month they featured bookmarks that I just had to try.  I love books and always need a cute bookmark to mark my page.  Plus what a better way to advertise my business than having this with me at all times!

I wanted to post this early, but one of my closest friends just had a birthday and wanted to surprise her with this handmade bookmark since she is a big reader too.  Hence the J on the bookmark.
Front of bookmark
Back of bookmark looking just as cute!

I just absolutely love these bookmarks.  They are very easy to make and can decorate however you would like.

If you would like to receive Stampin' Success magazine to learn such great techniques like this bookmark from Stampin' Up! than you need to join my team!  It's only $99 to get starter and you customize your kit with what you like and want to use most.  You will receive the magazine as well as many other perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  I love what I do and would love to have you do the same with me!  Contact me to learn more or read more at www.brittnysmith.stampinup.net under "Join the Fun!"



No comments:

Post a Comment