Saturday, May 5, 2012

I Did It!

I just have to brag a little in this post because I'm very excited!

When you join Stampin' Up! they have a 6-month program to motivate you to grow your business from the beginning.  It's called Stampin' Start.  The goal is to reach $300 in sales each month for 6 months and recruit at least 1 person.  The program is broken into 2 periods totalling 3 months in each period.  If you achieve $300 in each month in either of the periods you are rewarded with 2 FREE stamp sets from any catalog!  Each recruit within your first six months is an additional stamp set FREE!  There are additional cash rewards if you achieve all of these goals in your first 6 months.

Well I unfortunately didn't achieve the sales goal my first 3 months, but I just got an email from Stampin' Up! stating that I achieved Stampin' Start for the second 3 months!!  That means I will get 2 FREE stamp sets!  I'm going to wait until the new catalog releases next month to order from.  I couldn't be happier that I achieved this goal.  It's a great start to my business and makes me want to grow it even more to earn even more FREE stuff from Stampin' Up! including trips.  I'm very jealous hearing about demonstrators just getting back from their FREE Disney trip for their achievements.  My big goal is to earn a trip one of these years.

I want to say a BIG thank you to everyone who made this possible for me.  Without you I wouldn't have achieved this goal so THANK YOU!  If you have placed an order with me either in person or online, look for a little thank you in the mail soon!

I love being a part of this company and their are so many perks that they give us for being demonstrators.  Now with the starter kit being fully customizable for only $99 it's a great reason to join my team and be a part of a company who truly appreciates everything we do.  It's great to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I would love for you to join my team and help you achieve Stampin' Start yourself!  Contact me to learn more or join through my website today www.brittnysmith.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment