Friday, May 11, 2012

Thank You

My last post mentioned how I earned Stampin' Start all because of my wonderful customers.  I sent this card to thank them for helping me start my business with a bang!


It was blank inside so they could send it to one of their family or friends.  The "thanks" stamp is from a set that will be retiring at the end of the month.

Here's what I used to make this card:

Card Stock: Whisper White
                    2011-2013 In colors

Stamp Set: Elegant Thank You (retiring at end of May)

Ink: Basic Black

Accessories: 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon Basic Black (retiring)
                     Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
          Punch: Small Heart
         Adhesives: Snail

If you would like to order any of these supplies do so by shopping at my Online Store.  There are a bunch of retiring products that you want to check out before they are gone forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment