Thursday, May 17, 2012

Two More Weeks

You have 2 MORE WEEKS before the retired items are gone forever.  Don't miss out on any of the products you need to finish that scrapbook album, thank you cards or invitations you are working on.  It would be horrible if you ran out of that ribbon before you were finished.

Check out the retiring Stamp Sets HERE 
This list is very small.  I have created a Word document with print you can actually read, along with the pictures of the stamp set.  If you are interested email me at brittnycreates@gmail.com and I will forward it along to you.




The following lists are while supplies last so don't delay if you like any of these items.  Items with an X are already sold out so don't even think about ordering these items ;) (Man I guess I feel sassy today while writing this!)
             See the Decor Elements retiring list HERE
             See the Accessories retiring list HERE


After you have seen the lists and want to place your order before May 31st, you can do so by shopping at my online store HERE.  Orders will be shipped directly to your home.  Contact me with any more questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment