Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekend

I didn't do any crafting this weekend.  My husband is going to school full time and working as a waiter.  We don't get many days that we get to do things as a family.  When we do, we try to take full advantage of those days.  He actually had Sunday and Monday off!  I wanted to start getting things ready for my open house, but I didn't want to waste this time with my husband and boys.  We had a great weekend with family and friends picnicking, playing and watching fireworks.  I was so happy that I didn't miss out on anything while crafting.  I am definitely itching to craft tonight though, especially after boys go to bed and I wait for Dave to get home from work.  I will hopefully have some more samples this week.

I hope everyone had a nice, long weekend and enjoyed the time with your family and friends.  Thank you to all those who are serving and have served in the past.  A BIG thank you goes out to my husband who served 9 years for our wonderful country.  I couldn't be prouder to call you my husband!

Here's a picture from the weekend of my boys having fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment