Monday, June 25, 2012

Special Events Cookie Stamps

Here is the newest cookie stamps called Special Events that are in the new 2012-2013 catalog.
These are the three stamps that you get when you order these stamps.  You also receive the wooden handle to interchange these rubber stamps along with a sugar and shortbread cookie recipe.

These have become my go to food item when I am going to a party or having a Stampin' Up! event myself.  I always make cookies to stamp on and people seem to love the image that comes out on the cookies.  They are so much fun and easy to use as well.  I'm looking forward to making red, white and blue cookies using the star stamp for our upcoming fourth of July parties in the coming weeks.

Here are examples of the newest Special Events cookie press stamps that I had at my open house.


I tried different sugars for decorations. If you want to achieve this affect on the cookies, pour the colored sugar into the stamp, flatten the cookie dough on top of the stamp than carefully flip the dough onto the cookie sheet and finish pressing the stamp into the dough. I just love how the sugar adds such a nice touch to the stamps.

You can order these new cookie stamps through my site www.brittnysmith.stampinup.net



No comments:

Post a Comment