Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Butterfly Card

One of my local meetup groups that I'm a member of has allowed me to put a card making event on the calendar.  I'm very excited of the possibility this might bring to my business!  My first event is this Friday and I went with a birthday theme because EVERYONE needs birthday cards.  We are making one feminine and one masculine card.  Here is the feminine card.


I'm keeping it very simple as I'm not sure how crafty anyone will be.  I want this to be a monthly event so I don't want to scare everyone away after the first event!  I was inspired by another demonstrator Deena Boos.  I adapted her card slightly with the supplies I had on hand and changed the color to Primrose Petals to showcase this new in-color.  Here's a side view to see how it's popped up and the primrose petal butterfly underneath the stamped butterfly makes it really stand out.


I just love this card and could really change the color and saying for many things.  What do you think?  I will let you know how the first meetup event goes next week.  Stop back tomorrow to see the masculine card.

*I will post the supplies needed to make this card in a future post.*

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! I love the patterned butterfly! Good luck for Friday...I know you will do great!

    ReplyDelete