Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thank You


If you don't know this about me already you will now.  I am literally OBSESSED with Pinterest.  I just LOVE all of the ideas that you can get from it.  I saw this card on Pinterest and knew I had to case it!  Coolest thing about Pinterest is that most pictures will take you to the blog post for more details about the project.  If you aren't on Pinterest you need to be!  You can follow my boards by clicking on the Pinterest button on my sidebar.

I had a lady place an order through my online store so I wanted to send her a thank you card.  I just happened to be on Pinterest and saw this card by Lynn Weiss.  I didn't have the same colors that she used so I adapted it to fit my supplies.  This picture just doesn't do the Tempting Turquoise justice though.

Here are the supplies to make this card:

Card Stock: Crumb Cake base 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" and scraps for circle punches and rectangle
                    Tempting Turquoise 4" x 5-1/4"
                    Early Espresso scrap for circle punches
                    Very Vanilla scrap for circle punches

Stamp Set: Just Believe Clear #120453 $25.95 Wood #116948 $33.95
 Just Believe - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

Ink: Tempting Turquoise
        Crumb Cake

Accessories: 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Crumb Cake
                     Basic Pearls
          Tools: Paper Piercing Tool, Mat and Essentials pack to create punched border around card
                     1-1/4" Circle Punch
                     1-3/8" Circle Punch
                     Paper Snips to cut out "thank you" rectangle
    Adhesive: Snail
                     Dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment