Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Minis Stepped Up

My post from yesterday featured this simple Christmas card that I wanted to step-up by doing a few extra things.  To see the supplies I used to make this simple card click here.
Here's the card that I stepped up.  I would love to hear what you think.  Please leave me a comment telling me which one you like more and why?
Supplies needed to make this card:

Card Stock: Crumb Cake 5-1/2"x 4-1/4"
                    Whisper White 1/2" x 4" and scraps for stamping and punching
                    Gumball Green 1/2" x 3-3/4"
                    Be of Good Cheer DSP scrap for heart punch
                    Red and Champagne Glimmer paper for punching

Stamp Sets: Merry Minis clear clear #127919 $11.95 or wood #127916 $14.95
                     Easy Events clear # 123225 $24.95 or wood #116958 $32.95 ( I colored "merry" using cherry cobbler marker)
Easy Events Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

 Ink: Summer Starfruit
         Gumball Green
         Cherry Cobbler ink pad and marker

Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
                      Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
           Tools: Paper Snips used to cut out red ornament and whisper white to make banner
                      Full Heart Punch
                      Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack to make the heart around punch
                      Stampin' Pierce Mat
                      Paper Piercing Tool
                      Merry Minis Punch Pack
                      Big Shot
                      Perfect Polk Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
                      Finishing Touches Edgelits Die for gumball green strip
   Adhesives: Snail
                      Mini Glue Dots
                      Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Please leave me a comment letting me know which card you like more and why.  Thanks!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment