Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merry Minis

Have you ever wondered where I get inspiration for my cards?  Well if you've been reading my blog you know a lot of it comes from Pinterest, but another great source that I use is our demonstrator only magazine called Stampin' Success.  This is a bimonthly magazine that is sent to demonstrators with lots of projects and business related items.  I just LOVE getting this magazine and probably fold over every page for things I want to make or do!
 
So I was inspired in the July magazine with this card below.  I CASE'd it almost identically but changed just a few things to fit the supplies I had.  I just love how simple this card is but with lots of little details to make it really stand out.
 
 

 Supplies needed to make this card:

Card Stock: Crumb Cake 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
                    Whisper White 1/2" x 4 and scraps for stamping
                    Gumball Green 3-3/4" x 1/2"

Stamp Set: Merry Minis clear #127919 $11.95 or wood #127916 $14.95
                        Easy Events clear # 123225 $24.95 or wood #116958 $32.95
Easy Events Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
I colored just "merry" with cherry cobbler marker

 
Ink: Summer Starfruit
        Cherry Cobbler ink pad and marker
        Gumball Green
 
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
           Tools: Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack to make the hearts
                      Stampin' Pierce Mat
                      Paper Piercing Tool
                      Merry Minis Punch Pack
                      Paper Snips
    Adhesives: Snail
                       Mini Glue Dot
 
Receiving the Stampin' Success in the mail is one of many perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  To learn more check out my site http://brittnysmith.stampinup.net or contact me with your questions.  I love what I do and would love to have you join my team!
                        
Stop back tomorrow to see how I stepped up this Christmas card by doing just a few different steps.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment