Thursday, January 10, 2013

Leadership 2013

I have been in Orlando, FL since Sunday on a mini vacation with my family until today. Today started Stampin' Up's leadership event. This is my first time attending and its in sunny Florida!!

Just want to write a quick recap of my favorites from today. Received a free stamp set in my welcome kit along with a chance to order a free stamp set with my next demonstrator order. There was lots of nice displays with new product and product shares. I enjoyed new product being demonstrated as well and have lots of ideas for upcoming events. My last favorite is receiving more free product when I attended the first timers meeting. So far it has been a great first day and look forward to tomorrow.

I am off to Magic Kingdom with the family tonight  but want to leave you with some pictures from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment