Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Customize Your Stampin' Up! Experience!

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator the one thing that I love to do is to introduce new people to our products.  One way I do that is by going in to hostesses homes who invite their friends and family over to have a home party.  They earn lots of free products and it's a blast seeing people experience crafting for the first time with our products.  I customize the party to what the hostess will want their guests to make and take home with them.  Last month I went in to someones home who wanted to do a wine bottle tag.  This was during Sale-a-bration so some of these products you cannot order anymore but I still wanted to show you the project.


The ladies enjoyed learning how to use these products and it's given them a way to pass out those wine bottles as gifts!  Check out my calendar of events at http://brittnysmith.stampinup.net to see my open party dates if you think you would like to take advantage of these benefits as a hostess!  We can also party on Facebook if you are far away or can never get everyone together.  Contact me at brittnycreates@gmail.com.

tams# 491

Product List
Stamp
Ink
Card Stock
Punch
Accessory
Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment