Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Kissing Technique

I have started teaching techniques as part of my classes.  I call them Technique Tuesdays!  The first one was last night and they learned the Kissing Technique. Image what kissing means and picture stamps doing it and you have done the kissing technique!  This technique will add texture to a solid stamp and change what the stamped image can look like.  Here's the project they made in class to practice the kissing technique.  Notice the hearts and coastal cabana banners have been "kissed"!


Print Recipe

Product List
Stamp
Ink
Card Stock
Tools & Adhesive
Punch
Ribbon & Trim
Big Shot
If you live in the Pittsburgh, PA area and would like to attend any of my classes you can check out what I'm offering each month at http://brittnysmith.stampinup.net under the "Events" tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment