Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mommy to Be Punch Art Card


My sister-in-law is pregnant with their first child and I've been wanting to send her a card since she lives in Florida and I couldn't attend her baby shower.  I saw this punch art first on Pinterest from Bonnie's Creative Place who has a great FREE picture tutorial on her blog  here.  I changed it slightly with most of the cards I CASE (copy and share everything) because the purse is made with a retired punch and I'm not much of a hat person so I went without it.  Except in this card I did the hat and thought how cute it was.


I created both soft sky and blushing bride outfits to fit someone having a boy or girl.  Here's the girl card without the hat.


These cards also feature two new punches that will be releasing in the new catalog starting June 2nd!  It's a 3 pack with that adorable flower in her hair, the shoes are made with a small heart punch and a small star come in that 3 pack of punches.  Definitely love these already to add to my punches for punch art!

Here's a picture of my card stock punched and I like to show you the back so you can see how it glues all together.


If you want to know the supplies and how I made this you can click on the Print Recipe link below.


Product List
103179s
Craft Rubber Scissors
[103179]
$19.95
118074s
[118074]
$16.95



No comments:

Post a Comment