Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dance Teacher Gift Card Holder



My son has been doing an all boys dance class since November.  They do tap, jazz and tumbling.  He really has enjoyed it and his teacher is wonderful with 8 boys ages 3-6!  His recital was Saturday so I wanted to make her something she could use in the future and what dance teacher doesn't need music so this holds an iTunes gift card.  The best thing is it's made with an envelope, how clever.  Wish I could say this was an original idea but found a video on Pinterest here.

I created the "record" circle on My Digital Studio then designed the rest from that.  You can order any/all of these supplies by clicking on the picture that will take you directly to my online store. (http://brittnysmith.stampinup.net - SHOP NOW)
*Please note, some of these supplies might have retired depending on when you look at this post.  If you do not see the item, check the clearance rack.  Otherwise you will need to substitute with other products.

Print Recipe

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment